Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The ending of one journey is the beginning of a new one! Congratulations

When we end an old habit it makes way for a positive new one to grow.
I hope this 30 day challenge positively impacted you in some way. I have received many emails and notes from you telling me about the great results you have gotten over the past 30 days.
It is really helpful to get your feedback so I know what things make a positive difference for you. If you have positive results to share or liked particular posts please let me know. it really helps me to hear your feedback, comments and questions.

To celebrate our 30 day challenge join me for an intenSati class May 22 at 430pm at Equinox columbus circle. It is open for non-members this saturday only. If you would like to reserve a spot email rsvp@intensati.com.

If you are interested in learning more about nutrition for yourself you should definitely check out the Institute of Integrative nutrition. They now have a distance learning program that makes it available to you where ever you are. Check it out. www.integrativenutriton.com

A few weeks ago when I was teaching a master class I met someone who was a graduate of IIN. She is a certified health counselor and a personal trainer. She started her own healthy snax called Noshies and asked if I wanted to sample them. I loved them so much I thought I should tell you about them.

Each Noshie is rich in: Protein, Complex Carbohydrates, Omega 3 Fats, Fiber, and Antioxidants.
Noshies are also: Wheat Free, Soy Free, Flour Free, Refined Sugar Free, Artificial Sugar, Color and Flavor Free, Preservative Free, (And 3 Flavors are Nut Free). *

These are perfect for those afternoon snack times where you want something before you go workout. loved them.

To order, contact Debra at debra@soulsaladltd.com or check out her website www.soulsaladltd.com

Hope to hear about your success this past month. No breakthrough is too small to share and what we give praise expands. So celebrate it all, I would love to hear!
Love,
Patricia