Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Challenge day 16! How do you prioritize your day? If not now, when?

How do you prioritize your time?
What do you choose more often?
TV or working out?
Sleeping in or working out?
Talking on the phone or working out?
Working late or working out?
Shopping or working out?
Drinks after work or working out?

One of the biggest complaints I hear from people is that they simply don't have enough time. If that is your excuse take a good look and how you invest your time. It is amazing when you commit to getting it in no matter what, it all seems to just work out.
I know for myself that if I don't get it in 5 days a week my work suffers because I don't feel as energized, inspired or happy. I am very busy too so on the days that I am doing cardio, I find ways to multi task. Here are a few of my favorites:

I download audio books and only listen to them when I am doing cardio.

If I want to watch TV I go to the gym and watch TV and do the eliptical machine.

If i want to talk on the phone with friends and family, I do it while on a stationary bike or power walking. I also invite them to join me in person or virtually while they are doing the same thing.

If I have 20 minutes to workout somewhere in my day I take it instead of totally blowing it off.

I schedule it in and I rarely take it off my schedule. If I do have to shuffle things around I make sure I know where I can add it back in.

I also made it my career so that no matter what I had to workout. You can do that too, become an intenSati leader!

Just like anything, If you really want to fit it in you can. When you throw around the excuse that you don't have enough time you simply limit yourself to doing what you have been doing instead of challenging yourself to get creative.

Working out regularly has been found to be as effective as anti-depressants and it is safer and has no harmful side effects. It is an essential part of living a life you love in a body you love.

30 minutes 5 times a week! Can you do it? Will you do it? If not now, when?

Love your body today!
Patricia

I hope to see you at my May 7th event at TSalon. If you are coming please RSVP in advance so we can make sure we have all we need. It begins at 6:30pm in NYC at the Chelsea Market. Go to www.shop.satilife.com. 



There are also 2 other great Mothers Day events going on this weekend.



Laughing Pizza family band at the highline in NYC. Great for a family outing. 12:00 May 8th. You can buy tickets at the door or online www.highlineBallroom.com Sati community only pays 10$
I'll be there!


Adidas event in Soho. Lindsay is teaching intensati at the soho store. It begins at 4pm. What a great way to fit in your workout, shopping AND working out!

Join "I love intensati" page on facebook for updates and events from ALL sati leaders.