It is that time of year? What time of year? Right before summer when we start to realize..gulp! bathing suit? short shorts? Tank tops and short dresses. Well, how about a little upgrade of your habits?
How about a 30 day challenge? Just 30 days to kick start you or help you take a giant step towards that AHHH feeling when you pack up your sweaters and pull out your cute summer clothes.
Nothing feels better than feeling good in your body!
Here are some tips to help you rev up your metabolism and shed a few pounds. Over the next month I will be blogging and posting tips to rev up your metabolism and to boost your enthusiasm for a sizzling summer!
See if you can take on these for the next 30 days.
1. Eat 3 meals and one snack every day.
2. Don't skip breakfast
3. Eat every 4 hours
4. Eat until satisfied not stuffed
5. combine protein, fat and complex carbs at breakfast/lunch
6. NO carbs for dinner
7. NO eating after 9pm
8. NO junk food, chips, sweets, fast food, soda (not even diet soda) simple carbs like, white rice, white bread, potatoes
9. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
10. Tell at least 5 people what you are up to so they can support you or better yet, join you!
11. Keep a journal of what you are eating so you don't forget!
The 30 day's will begin on April 20th but feel free to get started today.
IF you are on facebook join, Sati life Warrior Body and post your progress, questions and inspiring stories or post here.
More tips coming soon!