Monday, August 9, 2010

Let the countdown begin to the arrival of baby Olivia.

I can't believe how fast it is has gone and that in 36 weeks a baby is fully developed and ready to enter the world.  This past 36 weeks have simply been heavenly. I am so grateful that it really has been an easy pregnancy.  No morning sickness, food aversions or complications.  Last week she turned and is now head down ready to go!
I am still teaching and planning to officially stop on September 1st  unless of course she decides to come earlier! I really think that being consistent with my own workout has made this pregnancy much easier to handle.  I haven't had much swelling or back pain and my energy level has been pretty good. I do take a nap almost every day and enjoy sleeping in but I did that before I was pregnant as well.
The baby room is done and is so cute! We received our first shipment of diapers a couple of days ago and the reality hit home, it's just a few days away!
We are so grateful to our friends and family for all the love and support we have been getting. We have been showered with so many lovely gifts, cards and blessings.
Now we are just wondering, will she be early, on time or late?
More to come!
Love
Patricia