Tuesday, August 25, 2009

10lb countdown! Daily check in one day at a time!

If you want to join me for this 10lb countdown please write back what your plan is. What are you committing to doing to losing the 10lbs. I will be posting my daily food journal and exercise journal. Post your daily food and exercise journal. My goal is no processed or refined carbs, no sweets and at least one hour of working out a day 6 days a week.

My Food and workout journal for today
1 hour strengthsati
30 min bike
30 min core

Food
Fage yogurt with a tablespoon of raw cacao nibs, a tablespoon of flaxseeds, a tablespoon of raw pecans and agave
1 tablespoon of royal jelly
1 cup of papaya
a handful of a raw nut and raisin trail mix
a vegetable juice with kale, ginger, one apple, lemon, celery
an apple
a large salad with cucumber, arugula, tomato, white beans, red cabbage, lemon juice, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
2 liters of water with lemon
1/4 of a venti coffee with milk

Check in with me tomorrow!
Love
Patricia

I want it, I want it, I really really want it! Now is a really good time. My body now restores itself to perfect weight and perfect health! One day at a time!