Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I was inspired today!

I was in such a hurry to post my THRIVE event that I wrote the wrong date.  The real date is June 14th! Mark your calenders! 

I just got home from teaching class at Equinox and afterwards I had a very inspiring conversation with one of my students.  She said, "I have to tell you about a transformation I have made since taking class.  5 months ago I was in business debt for over one hundred thousand dollars. Today I just paid it all off." I asked her how. She replied, "I decided to change my mind about the situation and every morning I repeated affirmations from the book Think and grow rich. I also committed to taking intenSati class 3-4 times a week.  Today I received the check that will allow me to pay off the remainder of my debt. I am now debt free!"

I was inspired and thought you might be too!

If you haven't read the book "Think and grow rich" by Napolean Hill I suggest you read it asap! There are many great affirmations in there. Pick the one that works best for you and commit! It is not a surprise that she had that result considering her commitment and determination to change her mind and THRIVE not just survive.  

Good night!
Patricia